Friday, June 7, 2013

Student Pottery

Time again for another edition of "what came out of the kiln today".


The glaze colors on this mug look fabulous together!  I think when other people see this combination, we're going to see more of it coming out of the kiln.


This blue is one of my favorite colors - I love the combination of colors.  Looks very midcentury style to me.


Masako's little animals are so cute!  I especially like the siamese cat.


We always have lots of bowls that come out of the kiln in all shapes, sizes and colors.

Here's a closer look at the decoration inside the yellow bowl


Lovely!

We have started registration for our next session of pottery classes beginning the week of June 24th. Why not learn a new skill the summer?  We have morning and evening classes to fit your schedule.  We love to show off our studio, so stop in and see us.  We're here everyday except Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment