Saturday, July 30, 2011

Silver jewelry and colorful pottery

We've known Bob for a lot of years from doing art shows.  Lucky for me, Bob and his wife like Mark's pottery, and I like their jewelry so we've done a lot of trading over the years.  I haven't counted them up, but I bet I personally own about 2 dozen pair of earrings and a dozen or more necklaces and several cuff bracelets that Bob has made. Right away when we opened the gallery, we knew we wanted to have his beautiful silver jewelry in our gallery.


James from Oregon creates beautiful pottery pieces. Look inside this bowl!

Gorgeous!

We have a selection of functional items such as mugs, pitchers and flower arrangers.  He also makes some nice wall pieces, like wall pockets for flowers and mirrors.


No comments:

Post a Comment